Celeste Barber is coming out of her cage, and she's doing just FINE, THANKS.
Australia's Queen of Comedy is bored of being stuck at home, and you best believe she's ready to hit the road again. Her brand-new tour Fine,Thanks is headed to MyState Bank Arena on Sunday 29thMay 2022.
Let's be honest, Celeste has had nothing but time to write, refine and then re-refine Fine, Thanks.
"I've been stuck inside staring at a wall for the best part of two years, so trust me when I say I'm ready to pack a suitcase, reacquaint myself with what the inside of a plane looks like and get back on stage," Celeste says.
"Everyone in my house is sick to death of listening to me bang on so it's time to find some new ears to chew off. Plus, mama's got bills to pay."
Fine, Thanks explores and exploits everything from celebrity sex toys to why hot girls can't dance and details the giddy euphoria and brutal devastation of being invited to Coachella — the same year it was cancelled.
After two sold out world tours, Celeste is seizing the opportunity to get to travel across Australia again. And there’s plenty to talk about as no one does it quite like her. An acclaimed actor, author, comedian and podcaster, Celeste has carved her own niche on social media, with 8.5 million followers on Instagram and 3.5 million followers on Facebook. She has posted hilarious parodies of everyone from Rihanna to the Kardashians, often getting praised from the stars of the original video.
Celeste has subverted the glossy world of Instagram from within, amassing followers who adore her recreations of celebrity and supermodel clips as part of her wildly-successful #celestechallengeaccepted posts.
Get your much-needed fix of fun at Celeste Barber’s Fine, Thanks tour in2022!
My Ticketek Presale begins at 1pm Friday, 22 October until 11am Monday,
General Public On Sale begins at 12pm Monday, 25 October
*This is an 18+ event
MyState Bank Arena Health Acknowledgment:
We need your help by following the below COVID Safe measures during your visit to MyState Bank Arena:
• Patrons are expected to stay home if feeling unwell and will be denied entry to MyState Bank Arena should they show symptoms that may place persons at risk or endanger or impact on public health.
• Patrons are required to wear a mask when queuing to enter the venue, while in the venue and exiting the venue. Masks may only be removed when consuming food & beverage.
• Observe social distancing with people outside your party whenever possible, including public transport by leaving gaps onboard services and by travelling earlier.
• Patrons can only sit in the allocated seat shown on your ticket. Movement once in the venue should be minimised. Please remained seated at all times unless buying food and beverages or using the bathrooms.
• All food, beverage and merchandise outlets will be cashless – so all transactions will need to be made on your debit or credit card.
We look forward to welcoming you at this event.
Date: Sunday 29 May 2022
601 Brooker Highway,
Glenorchy TAS 7010
A Reserve $115.00
B Reserve $95.00
C Reserve $75.00