End-of-year markets are always excellent for those who tend to leave Christmas gift purchasing until the last minute — thankfully, the Tasmanian Made Christmas Market is back at MyState Bank Arena this November 2021. The Tasmanian Made Market is a grassroots initiative that celebrates crafters, collectors and artisans in local communities, and provides them with the opportunity to sell their creations in a physical space. So, whether you’re on the hunt for handmade wares or vintage goods, these guys have got you covered. This year there will be over 140 stalls showcasing locally crafted Tasmanian products. Bring the family and enjoy a wonderful day at the market.
MyState Bank Arena Health Acknowledgment:
We need your help by following the below COVID Safe measures during your visit to MyState Bank Arena:
• Patrons are expected to stay home if feeling unwell and will be denied entry to MyState Bank Arena should they show symptoms that may place persons at risk or endanger or impact on public health.
• Patrons are required to wear a mask when queuing to enter the venue, while in the venue and exiting the venue. Masks may only be removed when consuming food & beverage.
• Observe social distancing with people outside your party whenever possible, including public transport by leaving gaps onboard services and by travelling earlier.
• Patrons can only sit in the allocated seat shown on your ticket. Movement once in the venue should be minimised. Please remained seated at all times unless buying food and beverages or using the bathrooms.
• All food, beverage and merchandise outlets will be cashless – so all transactions will need to be made on your debit or credit card.
We look forward to welcoming you at this event.