Following the huge success of their recent sold-out adults-only concert, the OG Wiggles are back! With their last reunion performance receiving an overwhelming response and selling out in just five minutes, Anthony Field, Murray Cook, Jeff Fatt and Greg Page will tour the country with very special Saturday and Sunday night 15+ shows, featuring some of The Wiggles’ best-loved songs and cameos from characters such as Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, and Henry the Octopus.
And with The OG Wiggles’ extraordinary music creds, it’s no surprise that they’re being supported by some of the country’s very best bands. Each show will have a wild support act, featuring some of Australia’s most loved and esteemed music artists, including Polish Club, DZ Deathrays and more.
Jeff Fatt, OG Purple Wiggle, said, “All of those children who loved The Wiggles in the 90s are now adults who love the nostalgia and fun from that time in their lives. This night is for the grown-ups and is a chance to bring back some of that genuine, high-spirited liveliness again. We can’t wait to relive those childhood memories and dance the night away to some of the favourite old-school tunes.”
“It will be The Wiggles as you remember and love them, but we’ll all have a bit more grey hair... and there’s a bar. We’ll be playing all your favourite songs, and put on a show you won’t forget, "added Murray Cook, OG Red Wiggle.
“Looking forward to getting back on stage with the OG Wiggles -we always have a great time together, and can’t wait to see the “kids” reliving their childhood. I may have to pull back a bit on the dancing this time around though!” said Greg Page, OG Yellow Wiggle.
General Public on Sale begins at 6pm Friday, 22 October
*This is an 15+ event
MyState Bank Arena Health Acknowledgment:
We need your help by following the below COVID Safe measures during your visit to MyState Bank Arena:
• Patrons are expected to stay home if feeling unwell and will be denied entry to MyState Bank Arena should they show symptoms that may place persons at risk or endanger or impact on public health.
• Patrons are required to wear a mask when queuing to enter the venue, while in the venue and exiting the venue. Masks may only be removed when consuming food & beverage.
• Observe social distancing with people outside your party whenever possible, including public transport by leaving gaps onboard services and by travelling earlier.
• Patrons can only sit in the allocated seat shown on your ticket. Movement once in the venue should be minimised. Please remained seated at all times unless buying food and beverages or using the bathrooms.
• All food, beverage and merchandise outlets will be cashless – so all transactions will need to be made on your debit or credit card.
We look forward to welcoming you at this event.
Time: Saturday 19 February 2022
601 Brooker Highway,
Glenorchy TAS 7010
Hot Potato $55.00
A Reserve $45.00