You can play your part too
MyState Bank Arena looks forward to welcoming you to shows here at the Arena. All events will follow current COVID-19 health advice and Government regulations. We’ve put a number of event day measures in place to create a safe environment for everyone who visits MyState Bank Arena, including patrons, and you have an important role to play in supporting our COVIDSafe Plan and keeping our community safe.
We therefore seek your support and assistance by complying with the following simple health rules:
- Please stay home if you have been required to isolate by public health.
- Maintain physical distancing where possible, particularly while queuing and moving through concourses.
- Check in prior to entering the venue when required using the Tasmanian Government Check In TAS App (via a QR code).
- Practise high-level hygiene, including washing your hands and/or using sanitiser regularly while inside the Arena.
- Minimise the size of bags you bring to the Arena – No backpacks or bags over A4 sizing will be permitted into the Venue. Due to public health requirements, a Cloak Room and Cloaking facilities are not available at MyState Bank Arena. Please leave items larger then A4 in your car or at home. Less is best when coming to the Arena for your next event.
- Follow signage and the directives of staff at all times.
What are we doing about COVID-19 risks
We have introduced additional procedures around our operations based on the current recommendations. We have increased our infection mitigation routines throughout the Arena, including the following:
- Our cleaning team is cleaning and disinfecting all points of contact on an increased rotation particularly during these times.
- For our everyday sanitation and disinfectant of all hard surfaces throughout public areas, we use recommended cleaning solutions that are, at a minimum, 80% alcohol-based. These have proven anti-viral/bacterial properties and are a hospital grade application.
- Hand sanitiser with similar anti-viral properties is available at a number of convenient locations around the venue. Authorities also suggest we all carry a personal dispenser of sanitiser with us at all times.
- We are communicating closely with all personnel engaged at the venue to avoid the introduction of any infection by any of them. We have given clear instructions that anyone that returns a positive test isolates in accordance with government guidelines.
- We have mounted an in-house campaign in support of good health etiquette amongst all our team.
- Should there be any change from the government guidance regarding major events in Australia, we are in contact and working with health authorities to be ready to respond to their advice.
MyState Bank Arena upcoming events/shows updates
We are in constant contact with all promoters of concerts / organisers of events announced here at MyState Bank Arena – and will reschedule those events that have been affected by the advice to not proceed with events of mass gathering or cancelled those that are unable to postpone to a later time.
Whilst we have been anticipating a variety of scenarios, there may still be more changes to the Governments ban on Mass Gatherings that will affect our upcoming events.
It will take some time to resolve the arrangements for each event, and we will announce straight away to you, our patrons.
No action will need to be taken – your same seats / same tickets are still valid for the new dates, and you don’t need to be issued new tickets.
For events that cannot be rescheduled, tickets that were ordered online or over the phone with Ticketek will be automatically refunded to the original purchaser’s credit card.
For Ticketek ticket enquiries – please reach out directly to them: http://bit.ly/Contact_Ticketek
Should the promoter decide to cancel the event, please be assured that all monies from ticket sales are being held securely. Refunds will proceed automatically, directly to the original payment account as soon as the promoter’s contract is formally cancelled.